What is ATPS?
ATPS offers a world-class educational forum in combination with an international exhibition for working engineers in both the turbomachinery and pump industries.
The fifth-biennial Asia Turbomachinery & Pump Symposium (ATPS) will take place May 2024.
We’re making a difference a different way.
- FOR THE INDUSTRY, BY THE INDUSTRY – The ATPS program is curated by an advisory committee of engineers from leading companies in the turbomachinery and pump industries across the globe.
- INNOVATIVE PRESENTATION TYPES – Other conferences offer primarily lectures. The style of presentations at ATPS is totally different, bringing you case studies, tutorials and discussion groups in addition to traditional lectures. The content is industry-specific, meaning you can immediately take what you learn with you and apply it on the job.
- FREE TECHNICAL CONTENT – Six months following each symposium hosted by the Turbomachinery Laboratory, proceedings become available to the public free of charge. The Turbo Lab is proud to host a platform for the exchange of ideas that impact turbomachinery, pump and related industries.
- FREE STUDENT ATTENDANCE – Full time university students attend free, and are encouraged to network with industry professionals; a learning opportunity combined with career development.
COME TO IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS.
Don’t repeat history. GET AHEAD by assimilating the experience of recognized experts and peers from your industry–end users, OEMs and academics.
INCREASE PRODUCTION through online diagnostics, trip reduction, accelerating restart and extending intervals.
REDUCE MAINTENANCE COSTS through less frequent and fast off-line maintenance.
Maximize turbomachinery and pump performance through DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY.
Learn about WHAT WORKS and WHAT’S TRENDING from leading experts.
ATPS hosts the premier professional continuing education program relied upon by rotating equipment engineers and technicians worldwide, spanning oil and gas, petrochemical, power, aerospace, chemical, and water industries. The program, hand-picked by an influential industry advisory committee, is led by highly-respected practitioners and leaders in their fields. Topics include maintenance, reliability, troubleshooting, instruction on emerging designs, technology, and best practices that include case studies with real-world relevance on problems-solved and lessons-learned.
- Short Course – full-day training sessions presented on the first day of the Symposium
- Lecture – presentation of a technical paper detailing cutting-edge, emerging technology
- Tutorial – a 90-minute mini short course/workshop
- Discussion Group – a forum in which industry leaders and delegates participate together to share topical problems, solutions, and best practices
- Case Study – a short presentation describing the successful implementation of established technology to solve a real-world problem
At the centerpiece of ATPS, a remarkable exhibit hall hosts leading companies from across the globe. Companies and industry experts demonstrate full-size equipment and products, and share insights on current practices and future trends. Networking opportunities abound for attendees, rounding out the valuable transfer of knowledge that has become the hallmark of ATPS.