Registrations are payable in USD.
Registration is not complete until full payment is received. The State of Texas does not permit the Turbomachinery Laboratory to extend credit to individuals or companies.
- Credit Card– Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express cards are accepted
- Check, Cashier’s Check, Traveler’s Check, or Money Order– Must be in U.S. currency, drawn on a U.S. clearing bank and received by Monday, February 15, 2021.
- Make checks payable to: Texas Engineering Experiment Station – Turbomachinery Laboratory
- Send to: Texas Engineering Experiment Station – Turbomachinery Laboratory, 3254 TAMU / 509 Mechanical Engineering Bldg., College Station, TX 77843-3254
- ACH/Wire transfer– Must be received by Monday, February 15, 2021.
- Payable to: Texas Engineering Experiment Station – Turbomachinery Laboratory
- Receiving Bank: Wells Fargo, 420 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
- Contact Person: Jeff Vander Woude, (979)776-3411
- ABA Number: 1210-0024-8 (Wire Transfer) or 1119-0065-9 (ACH)
- Bank Account Number: 24-7568-8947
- Swift Code: WFBIUS6S
- For identification purposes, please reference invoice ATPS 2021.
PLEASE NOTE: All costs associated with the wiring of funds (such as fees charged by sending, pass-through or receiving bank) must be paid by the SENDER. Final amount received by the Turbomachinery Laboratory must be the entire amount owed, per invoice, in U.S. Dollars.
Terms & Conditions
Turbomachinery Laboratory provides information via this website as a public service and makes no warranties of any kind whether expressed or implied, for the services provided over the Internet. It is the responsibility of the visitors of this website to check for the accuracy, completeness, currency and/or suitability of all information.
Turbomachinery Laboratory shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect, feature or service of this website, including, but not limited to content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use. It is illegal to charge a fee to access, use, and reproduce information on or link to the http://turbolab.tamu.edu website except to the extent authorized by the legislature.
The telecommunications and automated information systems and related equipment are subject to authorized monitoring to ensure proper functioning to protect against unauthorized use, and to verify the presence and performance of applicable security features. Such monitoring may result in the acquisition, recording and analysis of all data being communicated, transmitted, processed or stored in this system by a user.
Turbomachinery Laboratory disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages that may result from providing the website or the information it contains, including any websites maintained by third parties and linked to the Turbo Lab website. The company makes no effort to independently verify, and does not exert editorial control over information on pages outside of the http://turbolab.tamu.edu domain. The company does not endorse any of the products, vendors, consultants, or documentation referenced in this website. Any mention of vendors products, or services is for informational purposes only.