ATPS 2022 | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
10 Reasons to go to Atps
1. Brought to you by texas A&M University engineering experiment station and Turbomachinery laboratory.
We are proud to be part of the Texas A&M University System and have a unique position on research and education. Some of the engineering faculty serve on the advisory committees for our symposia.
2. KUALA LUMPUR IS a HUB for the OIL AND GAS, PETROCHEMICAl, TURBOMACHINERY, MANUFACTURING, and other industries.
ATPS is taking place in Malaysia, in the center of the Asia Pacific region. This has long been recognized as the growing area for business in the industries we service.
3. WE’VE had proven success.
ATPS’ sister event, TPS, takes place in Houston, Texas each year. We have the winning formula – proven for 51 years with over 4,500 delegates yearly.
4. Your team and company will learn something new.
You will gain practical knowledge that improves your company’s performance; you will gain contacts that support you in the future.
5. exhibition and sales opportunities.
More than 30 exhibitors will be there, demonstrating equipment and networking with delegates. Companies may be able to offer some solutions for a problem/issue you’ve been working on.
Between the technical program and exhibit hall, networking opportunities abound at TPS. This event is a great opportunity to shake hands with leaders of the industry.
7. sell your products.
If your company is exhibiting, you can expect to get traffic to your booth to have valuable product conversations. ATPS is known for real solutions being available on the show floor.
8. variety of industries.
ATPS is known for its impact on turbomachinery, pump, oil & gas, petrochemical, power, aerospace, chemical and water, manufacturing, vibration and hydraulic industries through two pathways: the technical program and exhibition.
9. learn what’s trending.
Shows of this size are perfect for promoting new products, emphasizing digital technology, and increasing performance. Insight is shared on current practices and future trends.
10. hand-picked technical program with leading partners.
Influential industry advisory committees hand-pick the technical program content that is delivered in the classrooms. Not only that, you will be in a smaller group setting with people who have similar problems/issues than you. Get the opportunity to ask questions and start valuable conversation with the leaders of the industry.
There are a variety of registration options from short courses only, technical program and exhibition, exhibition only, and more. Go register today and join us!
Things to do in Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur Bus Tour
- Visit the PETRONAS Towers and the observation deck with stunning views of the city
- Eat Nasi Kandar, a staple food of Malaysia
- Visit the Batu Caves
- The Aquaria is located in the KLCC and has a 300 foot tunnel
- KLCC Park nature walk
- Go shopping at Pavilion KL or Suria KLCC Mall
- Foodies love Alor Street, with restaurants serving one-item menus they have perfected
- Explore a Buddhist Temple at Thean Hou Temple
- Petaling Street/China Town and the Green Roof
- Take advantage of night life and amazing restaurants in Downtown KL
- Take in the history at Sri Mahamariamman Temple
- Visit Kuala Lumpur Bird Park, spanning over 20 acres
- Visit the National Museum
- Go shopping at Central Market
- Eat street good at Hutong
- Go to the Butterfly Park
- Take in the beauty of Jamek Mosque
- Istana Negara used to be the palace of the former kings of Malaysia before a new palace was erected in 2011