In addition to the industry leaders and academics who educate during the technical sessions at the Asia Turbomachinery & Pump Symposium, the Turbo Lab also wants to give students a chance to show what they know. Students from Nanyang Technological University, National University of Singapore and Universiti Teknologi Malaysia will be able to to present their research visually through our ATPS Student Poster Session. Read more below on how and why you should participate!
Network & Connect
Creating a poster and having it on display gives students the opportunity to share their research with leading professionals and show how they can make an impact in the turbomachinery industry.
Rules & Submission Information
A maximum of eight posters may be submitted from each school. No devices attached to the poster. Poster must lay flat on board. Author’s name and school must be in a prominent place. One author’s name per poster. However, acknowledgments are allowed. No assistance by other students, advisors or faculty.
Contact your school for submission deadlines and information:
- Nanyang Technological University: Chuak Leok Poh, MLPCHUA@ntu.edu.sg
- National University of Singapore: Wai Lam Loh, email@example.com
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia: Srithar Rajoo, firstname.lastname@example.org
Posters must be on size A0 paper (841 mm x 1189 mm). The poster must be able to be attached flush to the display board with tape not visible from the front.
Tips for Success
- Highlight main topics and purpose of your research.
- Make your poster more engaging by using color, diagrams and images.
- Include abstract no more than 300 words.
- Avoid illegible fonts in size and style.
- Make sure diagrams and images are large enough to be viewed from a distance.
- Be prepared to answer questions on research topic.