Attendee Email Distribution Guidelines
We are pleased to have partnered with you for ATPS, and hope the event provided a valuable experience for you and your company. To ensure the satisfaction of our ATPS attendees, we require all recipients of the post-event list with attendee emails to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Companies may send out only one email to the attendee list pre-show and one post-show
- Mass emails must be sent using Blind Carbon Copy (BCC) to ensure privacy.
- Emails must contain content related to the symposia. Please clarify in the email that recipients are receiving your email as a follow-up to their attendance at the Asia Turbomachinery and Pump Symposium.
- Emails must not promote employment opportunities
- If you wish to pursue further communication with attendees, you must include an option for attendees to subscribe to your mailing list in the first email. This is the only way to continue communication with ATPS attendees on the post-event list. If recipients do not opt in to a mailing list, email communication must cease.
Should you need clarification, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: Dec. 12, 2016