The latest information regarding ATPS 2020 online.
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE- After much thought and consideration, the Asia Turbomachinery & Pump Symposium will be held in a virtual setting. The symposium dates will continue to be 23-26 February, with short courses on 22 February, 2021.
ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
1. What are the new dates for ATPS 2021? ATPS 2021 will be held virtually on 23-26 February, 2021 with short courses on 22 February.
2. What are the symposia hours? Malaysia– Technical sessions begin at 8 a.m. and end at 1 p.m. (MYT). Exhibition hours are 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. (MYT). USA– Technical sessions begin at 6 p.m. and end at 10 p.m. (CST). Exhibition hours are 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. (CST)
3. How do I register for ATPS 2021? Head over to the registration menu, scroll to find the badge type that best fits you, click on the registration button, and provide your information. You can also click the “REGISTER” button above. (NOTE: Our preferred payment method is credit card. If paying by card, please be sure to have it ready when you register.)
4. Have registration options changed? Yes! We have changed registration options to those that best fit our virtual event. You can now register for a Full Symposia pass, a Symposia & Short Course pass, a Short Course only pass, an Advisor & Leader pass, an Exhibit Hall Pass, or register as an Exhibitor and purchase a booth. More information on registration options here.
5. Is there a special plug-in that I need to attend this virtual event? No, you do not need a plug-in for the functioning of the ATPS 2021 Online website. However, you cannot run our platform using Internet Explorer.
6. How can I network at ATPS 2021? ATPS 2021 Online features virtual networking opportunities, such as Channel Chat and Matchmaking, that allow attendees to meet future partners and gather with like-minded colleagues. Attendees can schedule virtual face-to-face meetings with partners and attendees. For real-time networking and community building, a live chat room provides a space where attendees can learn and grow together.
7. Will you still have exhibitors? Yes! Exhibitors will host their own virtual booths. You will be able to chat and set up a networking meeting with exhibitors via their virtual booth.
8. How can I access my registration information? You will receive your login information, including badge number, via email after registering. If you have issues accessing your registration information, please contact Jeannie Galindo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other questions or concerns? Please contact the appropriate TPS staff for your registration category:
Jeannie Galindo: email@example.com
Martha Barton: firstname.lastname@example.org
AUTHORS & LEADERS
Ashton Drollinger: email@example.com