The latest information regarding ATPS 2020 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE (April 6, 2020) – Due to the ongoing global public health concerns related to COVID-19, the third biennial Asia Turbomachinery & Pump Symposium (ATPS) will be postponed to 22-25 February 2021 at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC). The technical sessions and exhibition will be held Tuesday-Thursday, 23-25 February, 2021 and short courses will be held Monday, 22 February, 2021.
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE (Feb. 27, 2020) – The third biennial Asia Turbomachinery & Pump Symposium (ATPS 2020) has been rescheduled to August due to concerns of the spread of the coronavirus disease, or COVID-19.The technical sessions and exhibition will be held Tuesday-Thursday, 4-6 August, 2020 and short courses will be held Monday, 3 August, 2020. The location will remain the same—the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre in Malaysia. ATPS was originally scheduled for 7-9 April, 2020 with short courses on 6 April.
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE (Feb. 25, 2020) – ATPS 2020 has been postponed due to concerns about the spread of the coronavirus disease, or COVID-19. New dates will be announced soon.
ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
1. What are the new dates for ATPS 2020? Are parts of the event changing because of the reschedule? The new dates for ATPS 2021 are 23-25 February, 2021 for the technical sessions and exhibition, and 22 February for short courses. We anticipate that ATPS will carry on as usual, but there may be changes that arise as we prepare for the event. Delegates and exhibitors will be made aware of any such changes.
2. I’ll be at ATPS in February! Do I need to update my registration? No, you do not! All you need to do is show up to the event and pick up your badge, as you would have in April. However, you may want to update your scheduled accommodations, including flight and hotel.
3. I have already reserved my hotel for ATPS. How do I cancel or update my reservation? Your room reservation will be transferred to the new dates in February. If you have questions, please contact Julian Baptist at email@example.com.
4. I can’t make the rescheduled dates. What do I do? We understand that you may no longer be able to attend ATPS 2021. If you can no longer attend or need to take another course of action, please contact the appropriate ATPS staff for your registration category:
Jeannie Galindo: (979)-862-1012 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Martha Barton: (979)-458-8878 | email@example.com
AUTHORS & LEADERS
Ashton Drollinger: (979)-458-2808 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Debbie Maggs: (979)-862-7114 | email@example.com
5. I’ve already shipped materials to Kuala Lumpur for the regularly scheduled ATPS. What happens now? For shipping information, please contact Rasa Margyte at firstname.lastname@example.org or Dan Sweet at email@example.com.
Questions or Concerns?