Welcome! I am so glad you’re considering exhibiting at ATPS. From establishing a presence in the marketplace, to generating new leads, ATPS is the place where companies in turbomachinery, pump and related industries come to better their businesses.
Everything you need to know about exhibiting is located here on our website. Should you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out. We are happy to help!
Martha Barton, CEM
Exhibitor Services Director
979-458-8878 | email@example.com
Everything You Need To Know About ATPS
Resources & Historical Information
- $4500 USD for Shell Scheme 3m x 3m
- Company Name on Fascia board
- 13amp Power Plug
- 2 Plastic Chairs
- 1 Lockable Cabinet
- 1 Round Small Table
- 1 Wastebasket
- $4000 USD for Space Only 3m x 3m
- Company provides furnishings and power plug
See Rules & Regulations for guidelines on assembling an acceptable booth.
- Company listing in the Show Guide
- Company listing and website link on atps.tamu.edu.
- List of attendee names and email addresses, available 4 to 6 weeks after the event
- Two FREE Exhibitor badges which include:
- Access to all technical sessions Tuesday – Thursday and the exhibit hall. The Exhibit Hall is closed Tuesday and Wednesday mornings to allow you to take advantage of the continuing education technical sessions
- Early access to the exhibit hall on exhibit days
- Two lunches provided in the exhibit hall
- Admission to the Gala Dinner
- Show attendee bag
- Immediate access to proceedings
- Option to purchase Exhibit Area Only Badges
- Exhibit Area Only (EAO) badges are for personnel who work in the booth but do not wish to attend technical sessions.
- May be purchased for $200 per badge, if purchased prior to February 12, 2018. After this deadline, price increases to $300 each
- EAO badge includes one evening meal and two lunches served in the exhibit hall on Tuesday & Wednesday
Ready to Exhibit?
It’s as easy as that!