What is ATPS?
The second-biennial Asia Turbomachinery & Pump Symposium (ATPS) will be held 13-15 March, 2018 at the Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre. Short courses will be held in conjunction with the symposium on 12 March. ATPS offers a world-class educational forum in combination with an international exhibition for working engineers in both the turbomachinery and pump industries.
42 exhibiting companies
38 countries represented
*Inaugural ATPS 2016 data
COME TO IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS.
Don’t repeat history. GET AHEAD by assimilating the experience of recognized experts and peers from your industry–end users, OEMs and academics.
INCREASE PRODUCTION through online diagnostics, trip reduction, accelerating restart and extending intervals.
REDUCE MAINTENANCE COSTS through less frequent and fast off-line maintenance.
Maximize turbomachinery and pump performance through DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY.
Learn about WHAT WORKS and WHAT’S TRENDING from leading experts.
ATPS hosts the premier professional continuing education program relied upon by rotating equipment engineers and technicians worldwide, spanning oil and gas, petrochemical, power, aerospace, chemical, and water industries. The program, hand-picked by an influential industry advisory committee, is led by highly-respected practitioners and leaders in their fields. Topics include maintenance, reliability, troubleshooting, instruction on emerging designs, technology, and best practices that include case studies with real-world relevance on problems-solved and lessons-learned.
- Short Course – full-day training sessions presented on the first day of the Symposium
- Lecture – presentation of a technical paper detailing cutting-edge, emerging technology
- Tutorial – a 90-minute mini short course/workshop
- Discussion Group – a forum in which industry leaders and delegates participate together to share topical problems, solutions, and best practices
- Case Study – a short presentation describing the successful implementation of established technology to solve a real-world problem
At the centerpiece of ATPS, a remarkable exhibit hall hosts leading companies from across the globe. Companies and industry experts demonstrate full-size equipment and products, and share insights on current practices and future trends. Networking opportunities abound for attendees, rounding out the valuable transfer of knowledge that has become the hallmark of ATPS.